• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

95 600 xlt, fuel enricher problems

heyarn

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
1995 polaris xlt 600
hello, new here, looking to see is anyone has had expieriance with this carb set up, the plungers seem to be stuck, i can unscrew the brass fitting out off the carb, i see no plunger from the top, i can't figure out how to get the cables out of the carb, thanks for any info, 'Arnold

hello, new here, looking to see is anyone has had expieriance with this carb set up, the plungers seem to be stuck, i can unscrew the brass fitting out off the carb, i see no plunger from the top, i can't figure out how to get the cables out of the carb, thanks for any info, 'Arnold

Can you post some picture? Are talking about the inlet needles are stuck? Thats what feeds the float bowl with fuel. If those are stuck the carb and motor will not get fuel

hello, thanks for the reply, it was the fuel enrichener plungers (choke) i got it though, you have to get in there and break them loose by turning side to side, carbs a ready to go back on, 'arnold

hello, thanks for the reply, it was the fuel enrichener plungers (choke) i got it though, you have to get in there and break them loose by turning side to side, carbs a ready to go back on, 'arnold

Awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom