• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

98 xc 600

98 xc 600

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
1998 xc 600
I have a 98 xc 600 that has never given me problems until now.. It began 3 weeks ago when I tried to to ride and it wouldn't stay running and back firing ..put some techron in the gas and it seemed to work.. Figured it was the 2 year old gas which has since been run through.. Then today was out riding and rode about 15 miles stopped for a bit when I went to restart it wouldn't stay running.. Any ideas. .

I have a 98 xc 600 that has never given me problems until now.. It began 3 weeks ago when I tried to to ride and it wouldn't stay running and back firing ..put some techron in the gas and it seemed to work.. Figured it was the 2 year old gas which has since been run through.. Then today was out riding and rode about 15 miles stopped for a bit when I went to restart it wouldn't stay running.. Any ideas. .

You should have cleaned the carbs. I would guess the pilots are plugged for sure and I would do a compression check if you ran that garbage gas thru the sled.

Back
Top Bottom