• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Any Summer Projects!!

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
So what do you guys have for summer projects on the sleds or otherwise. I have been so busy this year, getting the new server online, trying to get my shop finished so I can move in.. and then I went and got married back in June.. OMG.. I need a break.

Congrats on getting married! No summer projects here... just mowing the grass (again and again) waiting for the new sled to get here.

Congrats on getting married! No summer projects here... just mowing the grass (again and again) waiting for the new sled to get here.

Thank you sir!! Been pretty dry so the grass has been on low side for me. What sled you have coming?

Thank you sir!! Been pretty dry so the grass has been on low side for me. What sled you have coming?
I ordered the 850 Indy in all red! I sold the 2016 SB 800 so the empty spot in the garage is bothering me. lol Did you end up getting a Polaris yet?

I ordered the 850 Indy in all red! I sold the 2016 SB 800 so the empty spot in the garage is bothering me. lol Did you end up getting a Polaris yet?

not yet.. trying to get rid of a few things. To much crap and not enough room.

my son and I are building an 2006 iqr 600 out of a 440, a lot of learning with the project.

Back
Top Bottom