• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Anyone doing any mods?

Pro116

Staff member
Anyone doing any new mods for this year on there Assult or Rmk?

I just bought raptor shocks all around,some new v force r reeds for my pro rmk.

There may be more to come.Bike man wants me to bring my sled to the for some bullydog testing!

I am doing an 11 SBA right now, I am doing an RKtek Rev 2 Kit with the boondocker Box, V force reeds, Rooster weights, Gripper Skiis With 7.5 Shapers, Skinz float Plate, Pinned performance A arms plates, Cylinders at Indy Dans being honed with HG7 finnish, Primary Clutch is being Balanced, new yellow injectors, Skinz Handguards, Scratchers, evans coolant, Holeshot Guage and Tunnel bags and have a 2" challenger track to go in when needed...anyone think of anything I forgot?

I would do NOS, but I would look awfully funny with my nose in the airbox all the time....lol

Cylinders and clutch arrived back from Indy Specialties this morning, I really like the look of the HG7 finish on the cylinders and the clutch work looks very nice as well. I would highly recommend them for the quality of work.

Back
Top Bottom