• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Anyone get their new sled yet?

airflite1

Since it's getting to be mid-August machines should be showing up, hopefully I get my XCR before mid-January like my VR-1.

Greg,

We have been working diligently to build and ship 2022 SnowCheck snowmobiles out of Roseau, Minnesota. As you are aware, there have been significant global supply chain challenges, and we have been affected by a number of these. This is an incredibly dynamic environment, with component availability changing daily.

Beginning this week, we will begin shipping 2022 SnowCheck orders. Some of these sleds will be complete and ready to ride, and some may be missing some delayed components. We will be shipping the delayed components to the dealer separately, and the dealer will complete the installation of these components. As of today, we expect your sled and the remaining components to ship to your dealer by December 15th.

We will send you an email notification when your sled ships, and let you know if it is ready to ride, or if any components are delayed. From there, your dealer will receive any delayed components, and notify you when the sled is ready to pick up and ride.

We greatly appreciate your passion and loyalty as a SnowCheck customer, and your understanding in this dynamic environment, and please know we are doing everything we can to deliver your sled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

– The Polaris Team

I received this today, any bets on how close to Dec. 15th it'll show up.

Greg,

We have been working diligently to build and ship 2022 SnowCheck snowmobiles out of Roseau, Minnesota. As you are aware, there have been significant global supply chain challenges, and we have been affected by a number of these. This is an incredibly dynamic environment, with component availability changing daily.

Beginning this week, we will begin shipping 2022 SnowCheck orders. Some of these sleds will be complete and ready to ride, and some may be missing some delayed components. We will be shipping the delayed components to the dealer separately, and the dealer will complete the installation of these components. As of today, we expect your sled and the remaining components to ship to your dealer by December 15th.

We will send you an email notification when your sled ships, and let you know if it is ready to ride, or if any components are delayed. From there, your dealer will receive any delayed components, and notify you when the sled is ready to pick up and ride.

We greatly appreciate your passion and loyalty as a SnowCheck customer, and your understanding in this dynamic environment, and please know we are doing everything we can to deliver your sled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

– The Polaris Team

I received this today, any bets on how close to Dec. 15th it'll show up.

I ordered my 2022 Khaos Slash in March. Less than a month ago I received an email from Polaris telling me they expected my sled to be at the dealer complete my Dec. 15. TODAY, two days before I expected to be able to pick of my machine, I got an email from my dealer telling me I won’t see my machine until February 1-28th. I now have to cancel two of the three trips out West I had planned, and hope there’s still snow in March. How is it even possible to screw up that bad? It could be more that two months later than they told me. If they had been predicting a year out, I could understand missing the mark by a couple month. But less than a month ago, still missing the prediction by that much? Absolutely disgusted. This is after I sold my 2021 Skidoo. Never regretted switching brands more that I do right now.

Ya, I got the call from my dealer Friday that my XCR has been delayed until January and that an official email would be sent Monday, I did expect a little incentive after all the snow check promises of an early delivery so I was a little disappointed. I was really on the fence of keeping my 800 so if we do get riding conditions soon it won't bother me too much since the dealer told me not to bring it in until the new sled arrives, as far as the 22 XCR or wait for a 23 model, I was advised that do to rumors if I really want an XCR I better take the 22.

It definitely took longer than I hoped, but I have to say, I'm impressed, I did a quick 25 mile ride down groomed and ungroomed ditches, I'm really
thumbnail.jpeg
looking forward to finish breaking it in this weekend.

Just got notice that I should have the Khoas Slash I ordered mid to late February. I was initially told December 15th so I have zero confidence that I’ll get it when they’re telling me. If there is one thing I can’t stand it’s a company overpromising and under delivering. I get that there’s a supply shortage. But if you don’t know for sure that it’s going to arrive don’t say it is. Pretty sad since I ordered it in March. In contrast I ordered a CanAm X3 DS Turbo RR that I was told to expect in March or April and the dealer called today and told me it’s in.

Back
Top Bottom