• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

assault stock air box

big tom

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Polaris assault 800
Just coming from doo and running bondi air boxes, I was wondering if the stock air box provides good flow?. I see SLP has a high flow intake kit but does the sled respond to it as a better flow?. Also if air box mod is needed what are you guys doing?.

Hi Tom. Vern here. SLP air supply vents are supposed to increase air flow around 50 percent. I have them in also. This is the only mod I know of. They are very factory looking. I liked the idea of more airflow.

Hi Tom. Vern here. SLP air supply vents are supposed to increase air flow around 50 percent. I have them in also. This is the only mod I know of. They are very factory looking. I liked the idea of more airflow.
I also have the SLP intake vents. They look so factory a nosy guy who I sometimes ride with hasn't even noticed them yet. :D

Back
Top Bottom