• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

AXYS/SKS ON THE SCALE

Dr.Notadoo

OK I WEIGHTED MY SKS THIS MORNING 487.LBS AS I GOT IT FROM MY DEALER...OIL JUG IS JUST OVER HALF WAY ,FULL OF COOLANT AND CHAIN CASE OIL..REMOVED THE FUEL AND RE-WEIGHED 451LBS. WAIT FOR IT...LOL TOOK OUT 5 GALLONS OF FUEL.THAT IS ALL...

OK I WEIGHTED MY SKS THIS MORNING 487.LBS AS I GOT IT FROM MY DEALER...OIL JUG IS JUST OVER HALF WAY ,FULL OF COOLANT AND CHAIN CASE OIL..REMOVED THE FUEL AND RE-WEIGHED 451LBS. WAIT FOR IT...LOL TOOK OUT 5 GALLONS OF FUEL.THAT IS ALL...
That's sweet, so half a tank of fuel it's 451 lbs ??
That's awesome bud. I can't wait till we dyno those mofo's soon at dtr. Fun times coming.
Bring it on!!!:DRockon:Worthless

Weighed my sks, stock from the dealer, topped up on fuel and oil. 245kg/540 lb.

Also weighed a pro 155 with Tunnel and handlebarbag. From dealer,just Topped up. 231kg/509lb

Thanks for the info. I SnowChecked my SKS with 2.6 track and electric start deleted. I am curious as to how much weight difference that made.

Mine was stock 2,6 with e-start. The battery and batteryholder is 6.7kg/15lbs. So a complete e-start should be atleast 10kg/22lb i think. If not more.

Back
Top Bottom