• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

axys switchback pro X performance upgrades? for 300+ lbs riders before gear

Want Performance for your Pro X? Buy a Stage 1 from Bikeman!!! Pipe, Bully Dog and Clutch Kit (except I changed the primary from a 160 to 120 for a less agressive engagement); bolted it on and my 16 Pro X, 1.75" lug runs like a whole new animal. Trail performance greatly improved! Accelerates way stronger down low and it now walks away from my buddy's 800 Etec Renegade.
ive been interested in doing the bikeman thing, just did the bikeman can this year, even just the blue polaris spring 120/300 woke this sled up in the bottom. along with Dalton weights, definitely next season will be looking at the bikeman set up, only got 1 more trip planned this year and snow is damn near gone here at home. once I add bikeman kit I will try some gearing as well cause I really want to see 100+mph

Want Performance for your Pro X? Buy a Stage 1 from Bikeman!!! Pipe, Bully Dog and Clutch Kit (except I changed the primary from a 160 to 120 for a less agressive engagement); bolted it on and my 16 Pro X, 1.75" lug runs like a whole new animal. Trail performance greatly improved! Accelerates way stronger down low and it now walks away from my buddy's 800 Etec Renegade.
one question. on the stage 1 kit it mentions to run stage 2 clutching , does that include secondary clutching , helix, spring as well

The Stage 1 kit has pipe, BullyDog controller, and clutch kit (helix, weights, and both springs)

If it makes you feel better I had a max recall on the mfd dash of 108mph with my 15 pro x sb and I weight 240. That's was everything stock except a red team primary. Must of been down hill with a high wind on my back Letitsnow

update for the fat guy on a pro x switch.... 103 mph peaked:) and that was only at 8100 rpm on eth mode fuel, it was +4 deg outside on a smooth frozen snow covered lake held wot for at least 1/2 mile the trick I found is to get my fat body completely down below windshield and hold my elbows in line with my handguards as much out of the wind force as possible to the point of my eyeball just peeking over the windshield, (quit hard for 3#0 + lbs rider with a beer belly) kinda happy bout this,lol would be happier with 108 mph + guess we will try out bikeman this fall, maybe try and drop #0 lbs too

Back
Top Bottom