• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Axys testing

2fastxcr

Looking for anyone interested in testing clutching and suspension/shock setups that are located near the Salem new Hampshire area...anyone interested can contact Gus via text @ 603-401-8897

I have a place in Jackman Maine, Ride about 3000-4000 a year. Have a 2015 rush pro-s 800 and a new 2016 rush pro-s LTD 800 and Sales Manager for Rochester Motorsports. I would be interested what set up you would do to my 2016.

I have a place in Jackman Maine, Ride about 3000-4000 a year. Have a 2015 rush pro-s 800 and a new 2016 rush pro-s LTD 800 and Sales Manager for Rochester Motorsports. I would be interested what set up you would do to my 2016.
Contact Gus Bohne on here...I supplied his number in my above post...he is top notch and a good friend...!!!I posted this for him...he is now hear on this site under uncle Gus...

Back
Top Bottom