• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Backcountry pro s

If your gonna be jumping the sled (on purpose not just normal trail air ) your gonna have some work to do. S Is sprung and valved soft. And I would switch over to an xcr fts mount or at very least put some better bolts with longer shoulders in the stock fts rail mount. I have sheared the stocks bolts right off clean by getting some good air. Haven't had a problem (yet) since going to diff. Bolts. And if your really gonna crank up the aggressiveness may want to get some beefier rails. Depends on what your def. of moderate jumping is i guess. I haven't messed up my rails but like I said I've sheared the bolts off. And I don't consider myself a jump guy but do a lil moderate air now and then.

Last edited:
Another dumb question can I pck these gears up at my local polaris dealer or are there better ones out there

Back
Top Bottom