• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Bent thermostat

Thomas.harpley

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2005 switchback 600
05 600 switchback went into Limp mode yesterday and got it home and thermostat was bent.anyways went and got another thermostat bleed the system and went for a ride,a mile in back into Limp mode .back home and another bent thermostat what's going on?I need to figure this out before I put another 70 buck thermostat in.

Yup.issue was gear on crank that runs waterpump was toast.2000 engine repair.sold sled.im done with 2 strokes.back to a yammy viper

Yup.issue was gear on crank that runs waterpump was toast.2000 engine repair.sold sled.im done with 2 strokes.back to a yammy viper

Holy crap!! Wow thanks for the update. Are you a member on TY4stoke.com ??

Yes I am .I sold my high mileage viper a few years back,damn it,so I'm looking for another one but going to pack it in till this stupid covid taxed sleds disappears.around here the used ones are asking more than new retail.

Yes I am .I sold my high mileage viper a few years back,damn it,so I'm looking for another one but going to pack it in till this stupid covid taxed sleds disappears.around here the used ones are asking more than new retail.

Awesome!! Weil we will be glad to have you back there as well.

Back
Top Bottom