• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Best adjustables

When you say 68.3g, are you using 8.3g set screw weight or are you considering the 60g base weight 65 and using 3.3g worth of screws?

Everyone is running these around 68g it seems, which puts this weight around 73g polaris. Is the 65 base the better choice? I just bought the 60-70 and I hope it was the right decision.
60 grams base weight and two one inch screws per weight. You can get extra screws at any hardware store.

are you sure you have TM?, 4.1 in the base is normal, only can run 4.1 in the tip on my turbo with 75 gram base..Do you have the IT? series,help me out here Ed..

Have TM. 60 gram base weight. I put two one inch long screws in each totaling 68.3 grams. You can get the weights from any hardware store.

We did some testing this weekend all three of our sleds have turbo mags 60 and pipes 16 switchback and 2 assaults both 2017
I ran max on my 16 switch of 68.1 with a 50 42 f and 140 220 secondary kept same tune up changed the secondary to 140 200 had to take 1.9 out to get rpm back to 8350 8400 but under
acceleration it would go 8150 them climb to 8350 after 700 feet
now the 17 assaults have 1.80
And 50 44 f thats the only difference turbo mags are fully loaded 69.9
110 290 primary spring and they rip 8400 all day long we went from tempatures -9 to +6
in the warmer weather the switch we had to take another gram out to get rpm back the assaults we did nothing 8400 all day why do the assaults pull rpm all day and they run hotter than the switch
is it 1.80 or the 17 tune in the ecm the 144 track hook or is it the 2.86 vs 2.52. ??????

Last edited:
5358BC28-E7BC-4AA0-9455-5032248CAE93.png

60’ time was cut off

Mr indy was with me on weekend. Great day of testing. V box don’t lie. Great day with great friends.:)

Turbo mags for the win

P2 for the win

23 -40 gearing as per the pulling rpm these ASSAULT are animals we have tested with all three secondarys
doesnt matter what clutch we used the assasult chassis for some reason PULLS CRAZY RPM i am tring to figure that out i will be switching back to 2-52 cobra track from my 2-86 ripsaw 2 but at this time as BROCK said the p2 are rocking the house i personal have seen higher number with my p2 and looking at the clutch it says POLARIS priceless lol
we have the tied that works very well and will contiune to test that had a good time this weekend with Brock THE WOLFPACK looks forward to our next test session

Last edited:
Were these tested on loose snow? 7.3 @ 91 are not good 660' times on hardpack. I know timers on snow are less than consistent and I'm just curious what people are seeing with the SBA. Bone stock sleds I'm assuming? I also assume the time shown was one of the "better" times?

What were the conditions like?

Have TM. 60 gram base weight. I put two one inch long screws in each totaling 68.3 grams. You can get the weights from any hardware store.
my bad Ed, my brain was not thinking correctly, your basically turning a 60 gram base weight into a 65 gram base weight,then adding the set screw in the heal..

Doc, do you prefer the 65 base?

Do you guys like these fully loaded or would you be better served buying the heavier base?

Last edited:
+2 to +6 degrees this past Saturday on a slushy lake (assaults were not running hot 128 ) stock motor Bikeman pipe and clutching 2 gold digger per bar ,what type of times are you seeing with your trail sled the timing system is just to see if we are going the correct way

+2 to +6 degrees this past Saturday on a slushy lake (assaults were not running hot 128 ) stock motor Bikeman pipe and clutching 2 gold digger per bar ,what type of times are you seeing with your trail sled the timing system is just to see if we are going the correct way

The mild weather explains it. Times can really suffer.
My 800 stocker would run 6.9's with good conditions / hard pack. Not exactly a trail sled either though
Haven't had my SBA on timers and was just curious about the conditions/times and what these are capable of in somewhat stock form. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom