• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Best place to purchase?

RobFromErie

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
None
When I was looking for a Polaris ATV, i did some research and found a place in Tennessee that didn't charge setup/handling/delivery, or other crazy fees.

Is there a commonly known dealer for Polaris snowmobiles that is the best place to buy from?

Thanks

No dealer around here does the add on charges.

I don't know about the additional charge stuff, but M&M out of Pine Island, MN is a pretty big Polaris dealer ... they sell stuff all across the country. My guess is they DO charge at some level though.

Sorry. Utica area. Polaris dealers - sports unlimited in Utica - cycle shack in Rome - schoff polaris -Rome there are also a few others within a 30 minute circle of Utica. I’m having a brain fart on thier names. Cycle shack is hard to beat if pricing is your thing. They negotiate . Sports usually has a bigger inventory I think.

Back
Top Bottom