• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

booost the long rod

that's sick! i can't wait to install mine, let me know when you head up for sure. how do you performed against the TD cats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy has a TD cat 2016 with there tune. set at 260 hp , we were in Canada riding my son was on the cat and I was on the sks, we were riding big trail in some huge fields and moving at 65 mph , I was ahead of him just cruising and we both hit it,and much to my surprise he could not get by me. I took it to about 90 and still was behind me at the same distance we started at. I was running the 1.5 cobra at the time too. and FYI my speedo reads slow,my son said the cat was at about 100.So needless to say I was happy about that and my son was shocked he couldent get by me.It was warm to 40-45 degs. and loose snow ,so that probably helped me with the track I had..

perfect - that's what i want to hear lol. i need to silence my buddies with the TD setup hahah

Doc I am curious. What is the bypass off the hot side of turbo tube for?

that is an external waste gate. preferred set up for low elevation turbo kits. does the same thing a internal waste gate does,but with less turbulence .

is it possible to add it to my application? no eh

the silber is set up the same way,as far as I knew you would change the wate gate spring to change ur boost....unless this has changed with his kit

mine doesn't have the external waste gate. ill post pics of my whole kit when i get it thursday.

looks like i'm gonna upgrade the kit to the ECU flash and larger injectors. tuner delete

Back
Top Bottom