• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Brake lock lever.

Ray Desjarlais

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
25+
Snowmobile
2020 Assault 144
First time using the brake lock it snapped right off. My thumb on my weak left hand snapped it right off....like what the f@#k. Went to go replace it. They told me 92 bucks. Fak that. Zip tie if needed. Never used the lever lock before.

Every time I use mine I get that feeling. It's ok to lock but trying to get it to unlock is sketchy. Yep you can buy lot of zip ties for $92 bucks.

Was told at the dealer when I asked about a fix because the plastic breaks in colder weather like we have up here. " ya think the company is gonna care about a few brake levers up in the north" Well I'm thinking if they don't care about the folks in the north I'll have to find a company that does. Was told that about a few things lately. In my books I'ts the little things that count.

Back
Top Bottom