• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Can I go to any dealer for warranty work?

That's horrible ... too bad you, as a customer, had to put up with that. I hope at the very least that you got a smoking deal on your sled ... because you obviously are getting NOTHING for service. Ugh.

I tend to agree with Brock and the others in that you'd think an AUTHORIZED dealer would be required to have the DW tool. How this dealer can't have it is beyond comprehension. And then to add to that, not even being able to help you do the update for the IDD? Good grief. I think a call to Polaris Customer Service, or finding out who the regional rep is would be worth pursuing (especially if you plan to find a new dealer)!

I don't know how this dealer can get away with not having a DW in this day and age????

I know the dealers have to pay for all the DW software,links,cables,etc........
But after that initial purchase of DW, it's mostly just updates from Polaris. A full service report is supposed to be done on new units and sent to polaris for their records. This gives polaris a full diagnostic of new sled to view every component and see if it's within parameters.
I see most dealers are skipping this step. I don't just blame the dealers for this, I blame Polaris for not keeping a close enough eye on dealers.

i plan on going to a different dealer for any service work i may need. snowchecked my SB with a new local polaris dealer only because they took my nytro on trade. the dealer i wanted to buy from who has top notch service but is 4 hours away doesn't take yamaha trades so i went local

Back
Top Bottom