• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Can't pull rpm with the common setup

RD 4200 engagement, heel is raised. Primary full shift to the top.

Heath I got busy with family stuff and put them on the back burner. Now it looks like Wisconsin riding may be at a end next week. May be next year? Ma nature is a Kunt this year

bringing up this old thread. Heath, did you add a washer to each side on the base? 1 on the tip? On average how much weld in grams per washer? I have not been able to find your weight pictures.

I put them on one side but have though of splitting the mass, thinking of having a set made so there all one piece. Guys are saying it's dangerous to weld weights, I haven't had an issue. The washers range from .7-1.0 grms, the rest is weld. Stock weights are 66.4 ish, 2 in the tip and 2 at the base and there70.2-70.4 total.

I had some welded weight back in the 90's for grass dragging, but never for everyday trail use. I've heard welding can make them brittle.

Just seen them. Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom