• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Check engine

cody geyer

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
'16 rush pro s
Pennsylvania just got our first real snow in over two years. Fresh powder, drifting, snow over the hood, etc. Anyhow I have this engine light flashing today. What is going on here?

Attachments

• IMG_2109.JPG
    IMG_2109.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 602
Exhaust valve code.
Check all the connections to valve motor, and relays on cross member by exhaust.
There's also an 8 pin connector understand the hood I've seen some issues with.

Actually, I would check all connections and put die-electric on them.

But your issue is with the exhaust valve circuit.

thanks!, I did grease those connections. I'll check the 8pin tomorrow morning, I'm wondering what the fmi 5 correlates with? (3,4,10) are in owners manual under 520335

This is the first chance I've had the sled swamped and throughly soaked, so possibly something saturated that didn't see this much moisture before?

Cg

Hi Cody. Ottawaair is correct. My sons 16 did the same thing. Wires into the relay were corroded. This only happened after in major snow dust. We were in Gaylord so we ran it to dealer. It was confirmed and fixed. Connections sealed. We were out in your neck of the woods Thursday. Had a nice ride. After a poor year in Pa I guess it was great! Nice country and plan on it again in the future.

Follow up-

Found a single bare wire going into this converter, taped it and haven't seen the engine light again yet. Pwm to analog ? Not sure what this does, coincidence? Hopefully it was my problem

Cg

Attachments

• IMG_2120.PNG
    IMG_2120.PNG
    35.2 KB · Views: 475

Back
Top Bottom