• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Check TPS?

Powaton

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Pro S 800
I did most of the recommended clutching and setup outlined by people like Brock, Doc and Racerdave. My sled was transformed faster and more fun than any other 800s I rode with this season.

I have not checked the TPS yet. If the sled runs well, is fast and gets expected fuel economy, should I move on?

Since its a hassle, I would like to move on. But if there are gains to be had, I'll do it.

Opinions?

Just put it on digital wrench to see if it's in spec to ease your mind I guess .

There's always more and always will be as you know Div20

I put my 2015 on Digital Wrench, it was off. So I had them adjust to spec. Haven't rode it but maybe 10 miles on a less than snow covered lake since - winter didn't come where I live...so no comment on if/how it improved performance. My 2016 was in spec., so didn't adjust TPS on that one.

Back
Top Bottom