• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

clutch replacment

hunterjo

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
polaris
I have 1999 700xcsp. can any one tell me what clutch is interchangeable with that sled. is there any kind of interchange info out there to look this up?

Last edited:
I have 1999 700xcsp. can any one tell me what clutch is interchangeable with that sled. is there any kind of interchange info out there to look this up?

I am surprised no one has chimed in on this. I would think most of them are pretty interchangeable if within the same generation and chassis design.

I am surprised no one has chimed in on this. I would think most of them are pretty interchangeable if within the same generation and chassis design.
what I found so far is a lot of the 1997-1999 are exact fit. also some of the newer ones will work with some mods. I am still working on that. I am hoping the mod. is nothing more than using a newer clutch bolt.

what I found so far is a lot of the 1997-1999 are exact fit. also some of the newer ones will work with some mods. I am still working on that. I am hoping the mod. is nothing more than using a newer clutch bolt.

Keep us posted on what you find!! Good info to have on the site.

I would go to Polaris online parts browse
It should say the years it fit after you clk on view for the primary?

Polaris also very nicely lists all the years and sleds that a part fits.

I found that I could use a 2001 800 clutch as long as I used the clutch bolt- washer and metal bushing it came with.

I found that I could use a 2001 800 clutch as long as I used the clutch bolt- washer and metal bushing it came with.
Great information. Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom