• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Clutch temperature

Mine got too hot to touch last year so that was one of many reasons I had to switch it from stock

Get yourself a $20 inferred thermometer. Point at primary and secondary after a good wfo run to see difference between the two .
You should be able to put you’re hand on primary and not burn you’re finger immediately

i have one . i will check the temperature with next run . My primary is hot but i dont burn my finger. My tied secondary is way more colder . I put a 64/60 helix today( i run 68/63 presently) i will able to fine tune my clucthing on the spot

Yup bumped down the gearing a tad and put some custom clutching in courtesy of doc. Starting to get the hang of what changes do what a bit

The primary will always be a little hotter then secondary. The key is to get them close and warm to the touch, not burn you’re finger hot.

Stiff springs up top tend to run clutches hotter.

I try to run the heaviest weight with lightest springs

Back
Top Bottom