• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Dealer got some 2017s in already

coryatver

They got a XCR 600 and PRO S 800 in June 21.

pros800.jpg

xcr600.jpg

Many dealers had XCR6's back in April. Seen one before Snow check was over at my dealer.

Cool man yeah i remember them saying the XCR was a early floor model to get people in the dealerships excited about the 17s. I would have probably bought a 800 XCR if it had a snow check electric start and gauge option instead of having to do a dealer install add on if you want those options. Maybe next year

My next {if there is} new sled will be my last new sled, and will more than likely be a 4 stroke.:Hide

Dave, funny that you say that. My '13 Indy was going to my "last" new sled. Then I threw a leg over an AXYS last year for a test drive. Next thing you know, my Indy missing from my garage and there sits a 2016 SBA. ( Switchback Adventure). Who knew?SmileyFaces7

That xcr looks sweet. Sold my 15 viper last week. Trying to decide what to do. Doing some research on the newer 800 engines right now but very nice looking unit.

The newer 800 ho engine is pretty solid and reliable.
I don't see much of any break downs at dealers and on the forums. Polaris did a decent job on this 800.
I read about a lot of hi milers.
Also, pros800' s company dyno' d 20+ axys sleds under extreme heavy loads until failure and it's done well there too. A new oil is blended from it to help too.
Hope that helps

That xcr looks sweet. Sold my 15 viper last week. Trying to decide what to do. Doing some research on the newer 800 engines right now but very nice looking unit.
Reasons for selling the Viper? Please don't say too heavy. Thats a given with four strokes.

RacerDave
The wieght was not an issue. The vipers have had a few quirks/ issues I think mostly because of the artic cat ECU/ programming. It is not a bad sled at all, motor is awesome but not what I thought I was getting when I pay that kind of money. I cannot get steering good after a lot of money and your always wondering if it's going to start and have starter failure ( common problem).feels like they stuck a yamaha motor in a chassis it was never designed for. Motor sits too high. The side winder I think yamaha has a lot more input and I had about 4 new Polaris before that last one being 13 pro-r 800 with no issues except engine temp light kept coming on so will think about whitch way to go. I have no problem going with yamaha or Polaris both great machines just want to see what Yamaha is doing for there 50th year.

Interesting. A friend has a Viper. I think it is a first year. I have put some miles on it. I enjoyed it. No topend though. He hasn't had any trouble. He rides however the group rides. Aggressive or casual. He is a ride as sold guy. No mods of any kind. I'd love me some Sidewinder

No definatley no top end that's another issue getting power to the track. 800 class price sled for a 600 class performance. The ride is nothing like my Rush was. I could eat bumps like crazy with the rush. The viper had a shock that was way to stiff. Not sure why you spend $14500 on a premium model and it rides like that. But your right I want to stay with 4 stroke if possible.

Back
Top Bottom