• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Delrin washer

proS800

Anyone know where the washers go? I have a 3 pack and I'm doing my new spring and helix in my secondary but not sure where these go...

12081370_10207911804095544_2052927977_n.jpg

You will get pro's and cons on this, I have always used 3 delrins. 1 in the spyder and 1 on each side of the cup.

I have also seen guy's make these out of a plastic oil bottle and they worked fine.

Anyone know where the washers go? I have a 3 pack and I'm doing my new spring and helix in my secondary but not sure where these go...
I put one in spring cup.

If you add all 3 your changing the rate of your spring .

Ya it only shows to add one cuz adding more it changes the rate and can cuz the spring to bind or something.

Holy shit were my sheeves dirty. Prly been scrubbing for 30 mins lol
Use a purple scotch brute pad , and rag and acetone after.
You shouldn't be scrubbing for 30 mins bud,lol

You will get pro's and cons on this, I have always used 3 delrins. 1 in the spyder and 1 on each side of the cup.

I have also seen guy's make these out of a plastic oil bottle and they worked fine.
That's a heck of a good idea. Div20

Never say never, but I have never seen a Team secondary with a fixed cup.

Back
Top Bottom