• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Eth vs non eth

mcAxysSB44

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2019 Polaris 850 Indy XC
I asked the dealer about this to see where they set it. He said that on the my2016's he thinks that it can't be changed anymore. But- the instructions to are still in the manual. I tried to change it from eth to non-eth and i wasn't able to do so. I am either doing it wrong or you truly cant change it anymore. Can you guys that have your 2016 give it a try?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 269
Not to ask a dumb question, but are you following the instructions with the setting of your parking brake? I only ask because I know a guy who was having problems last year, only to find he wasn't setting his parking brake.
Nope...not a dumb question at all. That's exactly what I was doing wrong. I read that step but I skipped it and didn't set the parking brake. I figured it was one of those 'over cautious' things. Thanks guys...I will give it a try.

I'd be surprised if you actually have to "set" the parking brake vs just holding the brake on so that the brake light is on/connection closed.

Yup, you just have to apply the brake enough to turn on the brake light.
Maybe Poo is afraid some people aren't coordinated enough to hold on to the brake and use there left thumb to toggle through settings. LOL

Back
Top Bottom