• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

First timer

whirlybird89

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Ski doo
Hi I’m new to this forum. I grew up on a xlt triple and didn’t know much about them back then and now I want to sell my sled (700 summit) and get back into a wedge/ triple I know there are all kinds of debates about triples I have a chance to maybe buy an ultra that’s been well maintained and has lower miles speed and power I don’t care about I just cruise down the trail. I’m just asking for some pros/cons about all the triples Polaris made. What should I be looking for when I look at some triples? And I’m looking in to all all kinds of triples xlt,xcr,xc,ultra, storms ect.... thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a wedge tripple I'd stay away from the 580 and 600 monbocks . Imo. Storm was good and ultra in wedge chassis. I think 97 and 98 ultras had better carb set up than 96. Gen 2 is go xcr 800 which is basically same as a wedge but lil diff. Hood.

Back
Top Bottom