• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

FRONT SKID SHOCK

yooperguy

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2018 Polaris Assault
I'm looking for a used Walker Evans P/N: 7044575. Thanks

Same. For some reason if you look up 7054575 you get one option, but if you look up 2881971, you get the same shock for a different price. I don't know what the deal is. Either way, not available until August

I'm not sure where you're getting the 2881971 number, but there's probably something different about it. I think my buddy who works for a dealer said they didn't put the rubber shock cover on them for a while. Maybe that's the difference. Anyway, good luck. I ended up buying parts for the one I had and took it to the dealer for assembly and recharging. If you decide to go that route, check prices for shafts & seals at HYGEAR MOTORSPORTS.

Do you know how to delete posts?

Attachments

• shock.jpg
    shock.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 85
I'm not sure where you're getting the 2881971 number, but there's probably something different about it. I think my buddy who works for a dealer said they didn't put the rubber shock cover on them for a while. Maybe that's the difference. Anyway, good luck. I ended up buying parts for the one I had and took it to the dealer for assembly and recharging. If you decide to go that route, check prices for shafts & seals at HYGEAR MOTORSPORTS.

Do you know how to delete posts?
Is the tube damaged? If not, they can be repaired for less than buying a new one.

My tube wasn't damaged, but good to know they can be repaired.

Shaft - Approx. $50.00, Seal Head - $50-$60.00, Labor to rebuild (includes oil) - $35.00. Hard to tell if you need any of the parts listed.

Possible it could be fixed for about $55.00. Standard rebuild ($35.00) plus a seal kit ($20.00).

Back
Top Bottom