• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Fuel type

snowman

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Titan adventure
how many of you guys running regular gas in a 800 and using the Non premium/ ethenal setting , is this the same as my 2004 polaris 700xc had the option on the key ,this setting used to retard the timming a few degres , i used to see a drop of close to 200 rpm on top end using the regular option , will this be the case with a 2019

how many of you guys running regular gas in a 800 and using the Non premium/ ethenal setting , is this the same as my 2004 polaris 700xc had the option on the key ,this setting used to retard the timming a few degres , i used to see a drop of close to 200 rpm on top end using the regular option , will this be the case with a 2019
I don't have any experience with the 800 doing this but I can tell you for a fact the 850 looses a noticeable amount of power when running in the nonpremium mode.

Yes my new 650 loses power and rpm on the ethanol setting also. Same idea.

Back
Top Bottom