• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

FUEL UPDATE (3/12/2024) for Polaris Snowmobiles engines

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
IMG_5783.jpeg

Don't understand why Polaris cant properly ground the gas tank in these models instead of having to use reformulated fuel. If I had put reformulated fuel in my 2018 PRO-S last spring the fuel would have certainly gone bad sitting for over year because the trails were never opened in northern WI this last winter. I've been running non-reformulated fuel in my Polaris snowmobiles for 25 yrs to avoid fuel separation issues with reformulated fuel. Suddenly non-reformulated is not recommended? Fix the static issue Polaris instead of making us run short term storage reformulated fuel.

From what I hear Polaris already has a solution, buy a 2025 model machine. Are the 2025's not affected by all of this? If they aren't then we should all get the same stuff they put in the 2025's and be done with it.

They weren't listed because they got the updated fuel tank sticker on the assembly line and already have the changes to the pump assembly. I just got my stickers for my machines in the mail last week, as far as I know thats all the fixes that have been implemented so far.

Back
Top Bottom