• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Gearing Suggestions

Pelti Assault

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Polaris assault 2017
Hello everyone !
I got SBA 2.0 last week I change my track for a ice cobra 1.6 I got 19-40 gearing I love the whip I got ! But I what a bit higher speed like 10-15 km .is it possible to be faster and keep my whip ? And what gearing should I use ?
Thanks

Hello everyone !
I got SBA 2.0 last week I change my track for a ice cobra 1.6 I got 19-40 gearing I love the whip I got ! But I what a bit higher speed like 10-15 km .is it possible to be faster and keep my whip ? And what gearing should I use ?
Thanks
I switched to a 1.75 backcountry and went 21/41 1.96 vs the 2.10 19/40. I really like it, stands right up and eats 850s in 660ft. I don't care to go 120mph. A solid 100 is good for me.

Your limiter strap if loose enough will let any sled wheelie,lol

Good for deep powder and getting up on the snow

Why does No one ever get videos racing??
Guess I'll have to whoop some 850s this weekend and get the helmet cam rolling!

I'm way to busy tuning to cam anything. The v box tells all anyways And when I do get the go pro out guys won't race me anyways cuz they know I'm gonna post it.Rofl

Well I tune every time I am out with whatever 1 of my sleds I am on.

And I Attach the helmet cam before I leave.
My contour is black, it blends in with my Black helmet lol
Ya gotta have the evidence because the one time someone beats ya out of 10, you can be sure them fuggers will post that vid lol

I have the 1.6" Ice Cobra and went with 1.81 gear ratio. You won't be disappointed!!
So you went whit 21-38 and keep the same chaine ? Do you see a big difference whit the top speed and gas consumption?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom