• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Got it home...here are some pics of the black pearl

mcAxysSB44

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2019 Polaris 850 Indy XC
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Darth Vader!
The frontal view is very sinister and badass!
I'm diggin' it... a lot

I'd bet in bright sunlight on snow it will be killer. IMO Polaris should have painted the hood black pearl also.

Last edited:
I'd bet in bright sunlight on snow it will be killer. IMO Polaris should have painted the hood black pearl also.
I agree. Its hard to tell in the pics but in the sunlight the black pearl looks great. It almost has that sparkle look like a bass boat. The hood would look great in black pearl also like you said...

THE BLACK PEARL IN THE SUN LIGHT IS CRAZY AWESOME, THERE ARE GREENS AND PURPLES IN THE PAINT ITS HOT
My buddy ordered a Pro X Switchback in black. It should be here this week sometime. Can't wait to see what that colour looks like in the sun. Rockon

My black pearl/orange arrived at dealership today. Likely going to try and wait about 2 weeks to pick it up. Have two sleds in the single car garage already that need finishing up. BUT not sure if I can hold out that long....my daughters Lynx may just get the boot outside to the trailer lol

Back
Top Bottom