• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

gps gauge??

justplaying

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris Pro S 800
Hello guys. I am new to this forum and am looking forward to contributing as much as I can. I am a former DOO owner and am VERY happy to make this change. I just bought a 2015 Polaris Pro S.

My question is about the guage cluster that came on mine. I LOVE this sled, but I wish I would have got the more advanced cluster that has the GPS and the Bluetooth on it. Am I able to change this? Where would I find this better cluster?

Thanks again people!!!!

Polaris sells it and all you need for it. Very expensive though. IMO you can spend that money better elsewhere.

Who in the heck looks at the gauges anyhow?

Have it on my Rush and Switchback but they came with being they were limited edition snow-checks. You can by the gauge package and harness directly from polaris. I use my gauge all the time for navigation - rarely do I pull out a map other than at stops to get a general overview of the area. No issues and well worth the money if you like tech stuff.

Hello guys. I am new to this forum and am looking forward to contributing as much as I can. I am a former DOO owner and am VERY happy to make this change. I just bought a 2015 Polaris Pro S.

My question is about the guage cluster that came on mine. I LOVE this sled, but I wish I would have got the more advanced cluster that has the GPS and the Bluetooth on it. Am I able to change this? Where would I find this better cluster?

Thanks again people!!!!

Welcome to the site

The gauge is cool but expensive to buy as an add on after. If you plan on using the maps all the time then it's good

Look at Trail Tech Battleground WA , They make a mount on the bars or dash weatherproof unit that might work, I am going to look at it for my older 11 PRO 800.
gtwitch in wyoming

Back
Top Bottom