• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

GPS setup for sled

wallacbr

Anyone running a Garmin Nuvi 1450 on their ride? Thoughts? Pros/cons? I can get one for next to nothing and thought it might be a good GPS setup for the sled. (Axys Pro X 800) Any input is appreciated. Also if there is a better GPS setup that anyone would recommned? Mostly riding in northern WI and the U.P. Thanks

I run the Polaris Interactive Display that came with my sled for gps and my maps.

But we still look at maps :D

I run the Polaris Interactive Display that came with my sled for gps and my maps.

But we still look at maps :D
Too bad that you can't get accurate speed with the GPS.

Anyone running a Garmin Nuvi 1450 on their ride? Thoughts? Pros/cons? I can get one for next to nothing and thought it might be a good GPS setup for the sled. (Axys Pro X 800) Any input is appreciated. Also if there is a better GPS setup that anyone would recommned? Mostly riding in northern WI and the U.P. Thanks

you'll need a Ram mount Kit. software chip from GPS Maps with trails for that area.Install 12 volt direct power that will not turn off when shutting off sled. Keeping battery plugged in will keep unit from freezing up

I use a lot 57 with red pine maps .... Amazon for the power cord and the bag...

Attachments

• IMG_20170716_112606761.jpg
    IMG_20170716_112606761.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 493
Nuvi LM 57....auto correct never really corrects what you want it to...

Back
Top Bottom