• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Hacksaw vs Ripsaw Top Speed

Yea, I'm sure the track helped some, but I think it's more so in the skid. I got 107 MPH on speedo and that's with a 1.75. But it was a super hard packed trail. But I have no problem seeing 102-105 MPH. I don't think a hacksaw would get me 120MPH, maybe 110-114 MPH. The Pro XC chassis isn't really built for speed, even though I have seen them haul major ass across some lakes!

Yea, I'm sure the track helped some, but I think it's more so in the skid. I got 107 MPH on speedo and that's with a 1.75. But it was a super hard packed trail. But I have no problem seeing 102-105 MPH. I don't think a hacksaw would get me 120MPH, maybe 110-114 MPH. The Pro XC chassis isn't really built for speed, even though I have seen them haul major ass across some lakes!
One guy has the SSI pipe mod and showed a recall on his speedo of 119 mph. I'm getting a spare pipe and getting the pipe mod done to it. I'm not a big fan of giving away my go fast parts when I sell or trade my sled.

One guy has the SSI pipe mod and showed a recall on his speedo of 119 mph. I'm getting a spare pipe and getting the pipe mod done to it. I'm not a big fan of giving away my go fast parts when I sell or trade my sled.

Lol right on!! Sometimes you just got to let go....lmao....

Back
Top Bottom