• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Hay Days 2018

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Anyone else sick of the summer heat and anxious for Hay Days?

Im not attending but I always look forward to the photo reports and to see the new products and race sleds that come out! Definitely gets sleds full on my brain! Looking forward to my new 850 Assault

Im not attending but I always look forward to the photo reports and to see the new products and race sleds that come out! Definitely gets sleds full on my brain! Looking forward to my new 850 Assault

I will try and take some pictures of the new products. Hard to get away when your in the swap selling.

I've never been to Haydays, and if it is like all the rest of the later fall shows I am guessing it is getter smaller?

I've never been to Haydays, and if it is like all the rest of the later fall shows I am guessing it is getter smaller?

It still pretty darn big. Its no cheap as it once was but there sure is a lot to see there. It really hard to walk the show and the swap in a day.

When Haydays was at Lino Lakes it was on 80 acres. At North Branch the site is on 120 acres. And like Mr. Sled said it's really hard to walk the show and swap in one day.

Haydays is the Show of all the shows. The sled manufactures all go there so pretty much is the official show of the year and is used to release new products by everyone. People might be making cuts and not going to smaller shows but they are so they can put everything towards haydays instead.

When Haydays was at Lino Lakes it was on 80 acres. At North Branch the site is on 120 acres. And like Mr. Sled said it's really hard to walk the show and swap in one day.

Its a love hate relationship. I love going but I hate going..LOL

hey guys, when do the snochecked sleds take delivery?..i'm excited to get my 850 pro S

really? guy at the factory that ships them out said he has seen a few get sent out already. I think they will be right on time. The no EPA certification rumor was BS. My assault has nov est. ship date. From past snowchecks the pro xc sleds like the rush usually out in october. ask your dealer they can get a date from there computer

I will be at Haydays! Hoping for some good info on the new 850! And I didn't get my Polaris Pro X until mid December and it was a spring order...

I will be at Haydays! Hoping for some good info on the new 850! And I didn't get my Polaris Pro X until mid December and it was a spring order...

Hell yes and you can give me a big hug!!

Back
Top Bottom