• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Help, Heated Shield Hookup

Reddemon

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Polaris Indy 600
So I had my heated shield hooked directly to the battery last yr that worked perfect. I brought the sled in for some fall maintenance to the dealer. I had told them that something was draining the battery.

Anyways, they unhooked the heated shield plug to the battery and plugged ii into the factory harness plug, I plugged in my helmet but couldn't really tell if it was working or not, I did plug in my Ski Doo Oxygen helmet and the green light never came on even when riding.

So any thoughts, or just go back to the battery setup??

So I had my heated shield hooked directly to the battery last yr that worked perfect. I brought the sled in for some fall maintenance to the dealer. I had told them that something was draining the battery.

Anyways, they unhooked the heated shield plug to the battery and plugged ii into the factory harness plug, I plugged in my helmet but couldn't really tell if it was working or not, I did plug in my Ski Doo Oxygen helmet and the green light never came on even when riding.

So any thoughts, or just go back to the battery setup??
You're saying last year everything was working perfect. Then you say you had a problem with the battery draining? So everything WAS not perfect.? Just trying to get some background on your setup. How many heated shields do you use? Sounds like you have two different shields.

Back
Top Bottom