• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

How many miles did you get on your sled this season 2022-2023?

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
We were able to ride 2300 miles. Overall not a bad year. How about you?

I put on almost 5,500 miles this year. I've had this machine for 4 winter seasons and have just over 17,000 miles total. Only thing I had to fix (other than normal wear parts and a few bearings) was a exhaust valve, broke off where the blade meets the stem.

I put on almost 5,500 miles this year. I've had this machine for 4 winter seasons and have just over 17,000 miles total. Only thing I had to fix (other than normal wear parts and a few bearings) was an exhaust valve, broke off where the blade meets the stem.
That’s outstanding!! What model is that again?

800 Rush 2019. I would have bought a new one before this many miles but it came with a 5 year warranty. I'm curious to see if it will make it the full 5 years without a motor.

800 Rush 2019. I would have bought a new one before this many miles but it came with a 5 year warranty. I'm curious to see if it will make it the full 5 years without a motor.
Good idea!! I Have you checked compression? I wonder how the rings are holding up.

It still feels like it pulls as hard as it did when new but it has to be off at least a little. I don't trust any compression gauge but if I would have tested it when it was new I would have had a baseline to go by.

It still feels like it pulls as hard as it did when new but it has to be off at least a little. I don't trust any compression gauge but if I would have tested it when it was new I would have had a baseline to go by.
True. They do vary from gauge to gauge. Good to know that motor is pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom