• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Ice ripper track noisy

dttech

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
23 850 XCR
Is anyone else running and Ice ripper and find it very noisy? I had one replaced under warranty and the new one is better but still loud. The first was so loud I had a headache every time I road it. The second is better for me but if I throw the back seat on for my wife she still gets a headache after 2 hours. It's at the point where she doesn't want to ride because of the droning noise.

Is anyone else running and Ice ripper and find it very noisy? I had one replaced under warranty and the new one is better but still loud. The first was so loud I had a headache every time I road it. The second is better for me but if I throw the back seat on for my wife she still gets a headache after 2 hours. It's at the point where she doesn't want to ride because of the droning noise.

I have heard of those track being noisy. I know the Ice Ripper XT is much better.

I have heard of those track being noisy. I know the Ice Ripper XT is much better.
It's awful. I can't believe it is even offered as an option. First Polaris in a long time. Not sure I want another but I like the rest of it.

It's awful. I can't believe it is even offered as an option. First Polaris in a long time. Not sure I want another but I like the rest of it.
That really sucks!! Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom