• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

JAWS PIPE ON A 2015 SB 800

Plusman2

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
15 pro x sb 800
Anyone have any real world testing in the field . JAWS CLAIMS 9hp .Read online that it only made 2hp but that was on a 2016

What kind of proof would you believe? I have one. It rips. Stock can.

2015 50th Anny Rush 800, Studded, Clutched (custom weights and Tied Secondary) and geared to 1.73. I am around 250 geared up. Sled had more top end prior to, but these changes resulted in a trail weapon that keeps a smile a mile on my face. Search these forums... there's a lot of info on here. You can buy a kit or you can build yours from scratch. I can tell you there are so many variables though that performance is relative to what you want to spend, the time you want to spend on it and knowing what your end result sort of looks like.

First of all the pipe needs to be hot to work, and at least 8400 on the big end. Buy his covers or wrap it, needs to be done. Buy a pcv and add some timing, or put a .010 offset timing key in it and run it in noneth fuel mode as long as it won't det.If it does just go to eth mode..

Back
Top Bottom