• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Jaws pipe. ?

08dmax

I have a jaws pipe for my 2016 that should be here any day. Question is can I use this pipe In 91 none eth. ? Or will I need to use eth mode? With out any fuel controller. Going to try both ways just wounded if any one has tryed it out. Thanks.

I have a jaws pipe for my 2016 that should be here any day. Question is can I use this pipe In 91 none eth. ? Or will I need to use eth mode? With out any fuel controller. Going to try both ways just wounded if any one has tryed it out. Thanks.
I'm running a 15 which they say is mapped richer and I run non eth 91. No fuel controller and long pulls no det.

A 16 we had on dyno was OK without Pcv.
But a Pcv is a benefit.

start in eth mode then switch to non eth I put 150 miles on today in non eth mode feels pretty good can't wait for the hard packed where i can feel some pull your gonna like it

If you use decent fuel should be fine don't be afraid to try it the engine protects itself will throw code if it don't like it

As doc said.
Greg at jaws is very smart and builds great things. I'm glad he built an axys 800 free flowing great cfm pipe that can be held for any distance or time and not lose hp. Great pipe.

As we seen on dyno. It was a little lean in bsfc and afr up around 8000- 8500.
Add 3-4 % fuel and it's good.
That was on a 2016

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to stay away from any fuel controller, had bad luck with them so far. On number 3 this year all warranty buy it's a pain in the a$$.

image.jpeg
Greg recommends eth mode on the set up sheet.
This was the sheet I got didn't see anything on that. You have a different sheet

As doc said.
Greg at jaws is very smart and builds great things. I'm glad he built an axys 800 free flowing great cfm pipe that can be held for any distance or time and not lose hp. Great pipe.

As we seen on dyno. It was a little lean in bsfc and afr up around 8000- 8500.
Add 3-4 % fuel and it's good.
That was on a 2016
Brock with the 15 axys they should be okay with the extra fuel?

MrIndy emailed me a set up sheet just like that and it stated on it to run in eth mode. How long ago did you get that pipe? He just got his last wk maybe it's updated or something.

I had his wife emailed me the instructions I didn't look at the one that came with the pipe but as Doc said it said non eth is what is recommended
no real data to give back warm weather fresh snow but was going down a logging roads didn't feel it stop pulling can't wait till next time out with cold weather and some triggers

I will when I get back in quebec riding till Friday

Take a better pic of the installation sheet that Greg supplied you guys.
If you don't mind,lol

Bunner, does it really matter? What it said. Makes perfect cents to me to run the 16 in eth mode considering its leaner then a 15. Greg is going to suggest the more conservative fuel mapping which is eth mode. If you want to try it in non eth mode go ahead, worst thing that will happen is a DET light..

If your running a 15 I would start off in non eth mode. We ran a 15 in Canada in 91 noneth mode and was fine, could even stand to take some fuel away, if you wanted to be gready..

Bunner, does it really matter? What it said. Makes perfect cents to me to run the 16 in eth mode considering its leaner then a 15. Greg is going to suggest the more conservative fuel mapping which is eth mode. If you want to try it in non eth mode go ahead, worst thing that will happen is a DET light..
Your right so far I have ran all my 200 miles in non ethnol 91 and no det on long pulls on the lake so I'll keep it like that I guess thanks

Back
Top Bottom