• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Looking for a 54/40 FP with ER

OutCast

EDIT: Can't change the title. Should have said 56/40 for the TSS-04. Venom said 2-3 weeks to get one so before I order just figuring I would post this on here!! Would like to have one for next week.

Got a dual ramp set-up on my helix. 56-40 full for one and 50-44 full on the other. Currently set on the 50-44 as I'm pretty happy with it there. The 56-40 will make a bit snappier.

Sorry, that's a no. It seems these helixes are HOT right now. Had no idea I was lucky enough to land one back in October. 2-3 weeks seem like forever now that you got your targets set on having one. Good luck.

Ya I have a 50/44 on order. I just tried calling them to cut a dual angle like you have but they are closed now. Should have thought of that when I ordered Thursday!

When I talked too dean at venom yesterday about a helix for the tied he pretty much said when you get you get it , pretty shitty service if you ask me ....

When I talked too dean at venom yesterday about a helix for the tied he pretty much said when you get you get it , pretty shitty service if you ask me ....
Well that sucks. I talked to a Lady at SSI, can't recall her name.
And I just got my shipping notification that it's on the way!
I cancelled my order at Venom. It was 2-3 weeks for them to get me a Helix.

You bet. Thanks man. He was installing it on the weekend past and I haven't heard how it worked for him yet.
Did you get your money order?

Last edited:
Just called SSI and they are cutting a helix today and shipping today, with both angles I want. Now that's service.
Thanks to Stroker2 for the heads up to call them!
Erich is a solid guy. I like dealing with these guys.

I've been thinking of getting a full progressive. How do they perform off trail compared to a two angle.

Well the RPMs will stay more consistent and keep the engine in the power band so to speak. So if in deep snow, we want the engine holding proper RPMs to power through the snow.
I run my FP in these conditions and sled ran great!

Back
Top Bottom