• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Michigan Trail Permit location

Bigfun27

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 SB Assault 600
2014 Backcountry 600
Good evening I tried to put my trail permit sticker on but it will not stick anywhere that is legal so I was wondering where all the Michigan guys and gals were putting there stickers?

lowest point on the windshield. it has to be above a certain temp says on back of sticker. Ive had to use a hair dryer before to warm up area where you put it

Last edited:
I know this isn't my first rodeo but on this sled there isn't any smooth surface tried to upload a picture but says to large

IMG_20171126_100113995.jpg if your trying to put on the center hood (black on mine) i dont think your going to get it to stick there

Yes mine is black and so is the windshield guess it's the deep snow mid I don't want to spend $110 on another windshield so gotta figure something out thought of putting on a piece of plexiglass and keeping in the glove box but don't know how the DNR would handle that

I put mine on the top of the side panel, with the assault stock black wind shield I don't think it would be there long. If you look at the pic above from Burr600xc I put mine at a angle right were the "if" is on his post. If the dnr doesn't like it then I'm back to square one with you. I did see one stuck to the flat black wind shield don't know if it lasted or if they use like a glue .

I put my sticker in the same place as Burr600. The only thing I do differently is put my sticker on a piece of clear tape, then attach the tape to the windshield. If I ever need to take the sticker off and transfer it to another windshield, I can with no problem

I had the same issue as you.
I ended up cutting a small piece of sheet metal the same size as the sticker, stuck it on, and riveted it to the hood, just below the headlight.
Couple small holes in the hood, but it'll always have a sticker there anyway.

Mine is just below the headlight on the plastic...with the mid mountain shield, it won't stick. I asked a LEO a few years back and as long as its visible on an upper area on the front of the sled, they are good with it.

Back
Top Bottom