• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Moose on the trail

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
In northern Quebec with drnotadoo,imfaster, haulin-the-mail(aka Doo2poo) and me .

We ran into a very stubborn moose on the trail. He wouldn't let us by and was snorting at us, we did move him slowly down trail and tried not to get him to excited to charge at us. We had nowhere to go as trail was to tight to turn around. Finally pushed him down the trail and drnotadoo made a dash in the woods and got around him we all followed. It was amazing to watch nature at its best.

IMAG1019_1.jpg
IMAG1018_1.jpg

In northern Quebec with drnotadoo,imfaster, haulin-the-mail(aka Doo2poo) and me .

We ran into a very stubborn moose on the trail. He wouldn't let us by and was snorting at us, we did move him slowly down trail and tried not to get him to excited to charge at us. We had nowhere to go as trail was to tight to turn around. Finally pushed him down the trail and drnotadoo made a dash in the woods and got around him we all followed. It was amazing to watch nature at its best.

View attachment 1015 View attachment 1016

Very cool. I was up riding in Manitoba Mid Feb, we were hoping to see on on the trails and did not.

Back
Top Bottom