• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

More of the old make new go again

Michael Hicks

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 ayxs 800 60th
Funny how going back to the old faithful blue primary 120/300 10/70 used in my fst and blk/red 155/222 from fusion days and 1:73 gearing poured into a pot stir and installed make these new sleds go OK I did add a newer cut 50/44 helix but will save that so when I have to make my 2020 sled go great forum keep it going

Last edited:
Funny how going back to the old faithful blue primary 120/300 10/70 used in my fst and blk/red 155/222 from fusion days and 1:73 gearing poured into a pot stir and installed make these new sleds go OK I did add a newer cut 50/44 helix but will save that so when I have to make my 2020 sled go great forum keep it going
T
Funny how going back to the old faithful blue primary 120/300 10/70 used in my fst and blue/red 155/222 from fusion days and 1:73 gearing poured into a pot stir and installed make these new sleds go OK I did add a newer cut 50/44 helix but will save that so when I have to make my 2020 sled go great forum keep it going
Sorry I meant black/ red spring

Lol.

That's the thing about Polaris cvt system. The old springs to some work great on new . It's the simplicity of it .

I have springs in my tool box from the 80's and 90's , lol Rofl

Hope the triple returns so I can use my clutch tuning box again. Today a laptop is the tuning tool of choice.

Lol.

That's the thing about Polaris cvt system. The old springs to some work great on new . It's the simplicity of it .

I have springs in my tool box from the 80's and 90's , lol Rofl
I have not tried a gates belt few years back they gave us belts when racing on the asphalt and worked well what gates belt do you recommend ? I see a std and a carbon styles?

I have not tried a gates belt few years back they gave us belts when racing on the asphalt and worked well what gates belt do you recommend ? I see a std and a carbon styles?
I also have a set of 70.5 clutch weights I want to try from the old days they were stock for a zr900 they look like Dalton profile they don't have the heavy mid section like the 10-68 but the tip is heavier . I had good luck with them in the old xc800 with SLP pipe

Back
Top Bottom