• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Motor mounts

what is he procedure for changing these things out? 1 hour, couple hours, all day?
Do one at a time. You'll have to remove the primary clutch and the silencer.

No. The 18 mounts are updated.
I haven't ordered yet, the 18's are the ones to order, 4 = PTO SIDE FOR 2018 PART #3023290, correct?

And these are the ones I read are on backorder?

Changed all 4 out to 18 mounts today. Still quite a bit of play in the mounts. Not as bad as it was but i was expecting it to be a lot less.

Changed all 4 out to 18 mounts today. Still quite a bit of play in the mounts. Not as bad as it was but i was expecting it to be a lot less.
put a pto mount on the mag side see what you think
my pto mounts were ok put them back in and installed
new pto in mag side cant wait to try it

put a pto mount on the mag side see what you think
my pto mounts were ok put them back in and installed
new pto in mag side cant wait to try it
Make sure your float is good and run it. There's a little more vibration at idle but smooths out with more rpm.

How much float would you recommend
I have usually a good amount 125 to 175

Min 150, but I usually advise to just leave one thick washer behind on the Axys secondary, and just verify there's no chance the secondary can bottom on something behind. Don't touch the outside washer stack.

Thanks for your response
i have always run 110 thousand washer behind the secondary never hit and have run three different secondary tss o4 tied and p2

Here's the correct part number.

Attachments

• A Motor Mount Part #.jpg
    A Motor Mount Part #.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 475
Has anyone ever checked or had these motor mounts fail out prematurely too?

Attachments

• 684E047D-FAC0-4BE2-A2B3-C6DEDA408C3D.jpeg
    684E047D-FAC0-4BE2-A2B3-C6DEDA408C3D.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 670
We have 2 assaults in our group
one broke like that lost all the rivets at the start of the season just checked the second assault that has half the mileage on it two rivets gone and broken torque stop hopefully Polaris is going to do something about this
seems to be happening only on the assaults haven't seen this happen on the switchback yet if you dont catch it in time it wiĺl do big damage and you will need to replace the tunnel big dollar repair both in our group caught it just in time thank goodness for warranty
check those rivet boys

That was just a picture I found on the Net, and ya heard guys having issues. I’ll definitely be checking mine before I put it away for summer!! While mine is still on warrenty, ya $5,500 for that tunnel touch isn’t nice!!:mad:

That was just a picture I found on the Net, and ya heard guys having issues. I’ll definitely be checking mine before I put it away for summer!! While mine is still on warrenty, ya $5,500 for that tunnel touch isn’t nice!!:mad:
If you Snowchecked it then you only pay $50.00. My warranty is good til 2020. Apparently the 2019 Assaults have threaded fasteners.

If you Snowchecked it then you only pay $50.00. My warranty is good til 2020. Apparently the 2019 Assaults have threaded fasteners.
Was a non-current snow check, and apparently Polaris doesn’t allow the warranty to carry over if the original buyer backs out... bunch of BS!

Back
Top Bottom