• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

MY 2015 Service bullitens

flasch192

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2022 850 RMK SLASH Boost
2022 850 XCR 136
All MY15 AXYS sleds are affected by these two Service Bulletins released March 19, 2015:

S-15-01, which has to do with replacing the intake gasket, between the large black porous intake tube and the intake plenum.

S-15-02, which involves adding metal straps to reinforce the pitman arm and idler arm which are part of the steering system. If either of these arms has been damaged/cracked, they will be replaced as well. If modified, the customer will have to pay for replacement arms, since the straps may not fit correctly. MY15 550 Indy Voyager/Adventure 155 sleds are also subject to this service bulletin.

There is no parts or labor charge to the customer for these repairs, if the affected parts are stock. These procedures should be done by Dec. 31, 2015.

I did put the idler and pitman are in. so im good! they were really nice!!! solid now!!
Did you personally put the idler and pitman in or did your dealer? Was it hard to do and time consuming? Thanks.

I had the dealer do it. I figured it would be a service bulletin soon enough, so now they can mark it down as done. They however said once the took the pipe off it was pretty easy. It didn't look to difficult.

I had the dealer do it. I figured it would be a service bulletin soon enough, so now they can mark it down as done. They however said once the took the pipe off it was pretty easy. It didn't look to difficult.
I looked at how to get my pipe off and the two top springs are pretty easy to get at. The bottom spring however is put on the opposite way, as in the open ends of the spring are facing down not up. Good thing my dealer is doing the update cause thoughts of putting a grinder to that spring have run thru my mind more than once. Lol.

So I had the idler arm update done and when I got it back I noticed that I was missing 2 pipe springs and when I questioned the dealer about it, he said they didn't take the pipe off to do the update??
Looking at the location, doesn't seem likely to me, and guess which 2 springs are missing?

Did you personally put the idler and pitman in or did your dealer? Was it hard to do and time consuming? Thanks.
I did my own. I didn't even remove the pipe as stated in the directions. I did have to buy a long T-40 Torx socket to hold the left side bolt. Maybe an hour total to do it.

Back
Top Bottom