• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

MY 2022 Sno Check may end early !!!

flasch192

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2022 850 RMK SLASH Boost
2022 850 XCR 136
Just an FYI for those on the fence about ordering sno check may end early due to demand , as of this morning 3k sno checks have deposits so if theres a sled you have too have you want to do it sooner then later, just dont anybody to get caught with there pants down !

Ya people from out of state are calling local dealers trying to get thier hands on boost

Gee, maybe if it ends early, Polaris can start production early, and actually get Snow Checks to buyers before December and January. :Banghead

Gee, maybe if it ends early, Polaris can start production early, and actually get Snow Checks to buyers before December and January. :Banghead
Yeah after last years debacle lets hope they finally learned their lesson and start production earlier. They stupidly started late last year, as admitted in their 3rd quarter investors call. Hopefully they don't get too drunk on dirt sales again this year. Only thing concerning me is how this microchip shortage thats killing the auto industry currently is going to hit them.

Yeah after last years debacle lets hope they finally learned their lesson and start production earlier. They stupidly started late last year, as admitted in their 3rd quarter investors call. Hopefully they don't get too drunk on dirt sales again this year. Only thing concerning me is how this microchip shortage thats killing the auto industry currently is going to hit them.

The lesson I learned, the dealer won't get my trade in until the new sled comes in. I've always let them have it in the spring so they have plenty of time to sell. Even though I didn't get the VR1 until January we didn't have snow to ride, but the main issue was accessories they were pretty much sold out by then.

I'm. thinking of going with an XCR 850, I'm really interested how the tipped up rails compare.

The lesson I learned, the dealer won't get my trade in until the new sled comes in. I've always let them have it in the spring so they have plenty of time to sell. Even though I didn't get the VR1 until January we didn't have snow to ride, but the main issue was accessories they were pretty much sold out by then.

I'm. thinking of going with an XCR 850, I'm really interested how the tipped up rails compare.
That's what I normally do with my old sleds the problem this year is they already sold my old sled (2020) so I have to take it down tomorrow. I'm keep my 2021 sled so I know I'll have something to ride if deliveries get pushed back this year.

I finalized the trade yesterday,850 XCR 136 with the 1.35, Red/Black Red rails, electric start and 7s gauge. I have a good chance of heading to Mexico for work and needed to make a decision before I leave. The 136 and new gauge were the deciding factor, I really liked my Pro-S but wanted the gauges the same between the 2 sleds.

Last edited:
thumbnail.jpeg

The word was XCR's are unavailable to snow check today, I tried to duplicate my order and got this message.

I just built a XCR 3 minutes before coming here, and it went all the way to the page for me to fill in my name and dealer . I quit then

GM announced this morning that some plant of theirs is shutting down for a few weeks because of the chip shortage

Yeah they shut down Corvette for a bit a few weeks ago because of it, and a while back they indefinitely constrained several options on the new Tahoe, Yukon, Escalades as a result of shortages

Back
Top Bottom