• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New Auto dim feature?

toddur

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
20+
Snowmobile
19 Indy XC 850
O.k. so i did the update on my i.d.d. and it added the auto dim feature and from what i have read it works basically the same as a standard car g.p.s. where it dims the display based on the time of day,the time zone your in and the time of year. am i correct so far? well anyway i was messing with sled today and i had it running and it was 2:00 in the afternoon and the display was in night mode and it did have a gps signal and the time was displayed so i know that was not the issue. has anyone else been playing around with their sled and notice this??

I've had my update in for a and while, but haven't played around with that part yet. So I just went and checked it and at 9:48 on auto it was in nite mode. I'll check it again tomorrow morning and see what I get.

What times of the day is it supposed to change??

Well i guess I'm not the only one, it is a cool features...if it works.

Back
Top Bottom