• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New england states test riders needed for Gus's performance center

uncle Gus

Hello friends, Most of you already know me from drags, snocross or some behemouth turbos.
Its high time I went back to trail riding and trail rider tuning demands.

I am looking for a select few hi mileage trail riders to test shock and clutch/gearing set ups.
Please feel free to email call or text with your stats .

25 yrs of racing , time for some good old low stress fun again. Look forward to meeting some of you and see you on back lake for the shootout ..

thanks for reading and thanks Brad for a brilliant site.

Gus Bohne
603 401 8897.
see some of you at Dynotech or Big Moose lake !!!!!!

Brad is a moderator here and was gracious enough to join us with an abundant of excellent info. I own and manage the site. I have replied to your email.

I'm glad you're here Gus. Your weath of knowledge is appreciated.

I wish I was closer to you so I could test with you. That would be a blast.

Anyone that's close to Gus, I suggest you jump on the chance. You will learn a lot and have fun too.

Welcome aboard my friend .:)

Thank you Brock, been a long time since I trail rode period.. not since 2002. We went snocross racing and never looked back till now. There is a giant hole in the Polaris shock and clutch arena and New England is where I am. Over the yrs the Walker Evans shocks have been an ez tune for me, they are a mirror of what WP has been doing since the late 70's. With all the Kids racing KTM minis we just transfered our stacks and they worked very well to remove the midstroke spike.
Now with all the team type drivens and the yrs of snox experience tuning them I am excited to ride and maximize the shift and shocks for our locality.
Dont be affraid to ask even if you are not in my area..
Now I just need Jason Potvin to put a pic of the Kracken in MY avitar !!!

Gus, I have a 2015 pro s and for my weight it bottoms a little to much for my liking.

How much to redo my fts and rear shock with better valving for fast trail??

I ride 90% trails that are rutted out bad sometimes.

Can you do mine for fast trail and my 225 lbs ass,lol

Like I said, I ride hard on gutted out trails and smooth trails to. So I need something to compliment my riding. The pro s valving and springs are a little to soft for me.

sure can Brock, Im 240 ish...lol so big boy stuff is right up my alley.
Looking forward to snow, this yr we have our own outlaw snow dragger. sorry guys its a t cat. ( big turbo ), price cyls, stock stroke , 162 track. 2005 king kat chassis. soon as I get thru the christmas ordeal I will be a site sponsor and have some pics of builds. Mr. Potvins 1640 turbo is of course.. my favorite.

Thank you Brock, been a long time since I trail rode period.. not since 2002. We went snocross racing and never looked back till now. There is a giant hole in the Polaris shock and clutch arena and New England is where I am. Over the yrs the Walker Evans shocks have been an ez tune for me, they are a mirror of what WP has been doing since the late 70's. With all the Kids racing KTM minis we just transfered our stacks and they worked very well to remove the midstroke spike.
Now with all the team type drivens and the yrs of snox experience tuning them I am excited to ride and maximize the shift and shocks for our locality.

Lol...I'm not to familiar with the site as I've only posted maybe 6 times???if I can figure it out I'll get a pic in your avitar bud...:)

Hear ya go bud..I had to throw that last on of me and u in...haha..
IMG_20150313_184826902_HDR.jpg
FB_IMG_1426451922892.jpg
IMG_20150313_184818406_HDR.jpg
FB_IMG_1426451929404.jpg
IMG_20150315_134319963_HDR.jpg

Awesome puc guy's.
Give us the low down on that insane machine :D

Brock its a 1640cc billet base triple with custom hand rolled pipes modded by Gus for the turbo setup...turbo is a forced 100mm unit...t4 frame...big bastard...lol...msd ignition with Proline billet chassis...built by Gus ....u got to see it in person to appreciate... All stainless lines with AN fittings and billet pumps...9.5" primary billet primary with air cannon(Gus design) and 12.5" secondary... and so forth... It is a work of art in person and scary as hell when on the two step...haha...this is our outlaw I will run this season...

Where are u out of?

Back
Top Bottom