• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New member, just introducing myself

MoreHP

Been reading some of the new polarisstarpower and it seems like it is a great site. Looks like there is a lot of informative people and not a bunch of bashing stuff (other sites). I ordered a 2015 axys rush 800 ho when they first came out, and I am still shocked. What an amazing sled. Going to order a snowcheck for the 2017 switchback pro s 800ho. I've been learning some of the new clutching and gearing, pips, etc. Can't wait for next winter! I'm pretty good at working on newer stuff so if anybody needs help or taking it apart/together let know! I could use some advice on the clutching and gearing if anybody shares the new info that would be great! Anyways, my name is Nick and I'm 20 years old. Have a great day!
Sled2

Welcome to PSP nick. I just picked up a '16 Switchback Adventure. I'm also stoked for next year.
Thank God for sites like this to get us through the "other" 3 seasons!

Last edited:
OMG!!!! I'm sorry.
I have been toggling between the two sites tonight. I feel DUMB!!! I fixed my post but I can't fix a quote.
Mods, feel free to fix!! Or delete my posts.

Last edited:
If I could only wind the clock back 4 hours.:Hide
Oh, well

Back to the OP. Welcome to Polaris Star Power Nick !!!
I'm sure you will fit right in with this crew (of misfits). LOLSmileyFaces7
Sorry about the derail.

Last edited:
Thanks! Can't wait to do the real deal with all the axys stuff. Been hearing a lot of stuff about the axys being even FASTER than it already is! SmileyFaces7
I think we will have another great season next year with the launch of the new Assualt ! Can't wait a few of us here at PSP have some new builds coming for next season!

I think we will have another great season next year with the launch of the new Assualt ! Can't wait a few of us here at PSP have some new builds coming for next season!

Yes the premium bag on the assault makes it not so much stock,lol :DRofl

Back
Top Bottom