• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New Switchback

mxzfire

I bought a new switchback 2 weeks ago, finally got it home Thursday. My first Polaris, after being a long time Ski-Doo rider. It's a Voodoo Blue Pro S 800 with ES, IDD and a luggage package. This is also my first post here. It's going to be a long summer.Sled1
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG

I here ya about the long summer. Also a long time skidoo rider who snow checked a 2017 Switchback 800 LE lime squeeze, i cant wait till winter

I bought a new switchback 2 weeks ago, finally got it home Thursday. My first Polaris, after being a long time Ski-Doo rider. It's a Voodoo Blue Pro S 800 with ES, IDD and a luggage package. This is also my first post here. It's going to be a long summer.Sled1
View attachment 1094 View attachment 1097
Nice my friend.
Haulin the mail on here was a long time Doo rider to and has a 16 pro s switch that he loves. Your in the same boat as him,just a year difference. Look at his reviews.
Glad your here and enjoy

I was always a skidoo guy and have never driven an AXYS (sat on one at a Sneak Peak), hoping for a winner here because my wife is losing her patience with me taking money out of our savings account for my snowmobile decisions. I bought a 2016 Renegade 1200X for this year thinking that was going the sled for me. But after coming off 2011 Skidoo etec 600 i was miserable. The 1200 is fast but heavy so it dosen't come close to handling like my old 600. I miss the 2 stroke powerband, lightness and the FUN. My skidoo buddies are telling me im making the wrong choice(part of the reason i'm going Polaris). Hope i can see them in my mirrors next year. Looking to do some mods to make sure of that, lots of good info in this forum. I'll keep everyone posted as the the time passes, slowly.

Nice sled mxzfire, I have the same one only 600. U will love it. Love mine. I'm a lifetime diehard Yamaha guy and made the switch last yr. now trying to talk my wife into trading her rx1 for one. Lol

I was always a skidoo guy and have never driven an AXYS (sat on one at a Sneak Peak), hoping for a winner here because my wife is losing her patience with me taking money out of our savings account for my snowmobile decisions. I bought a 2016 Renegade 1200X for this year thinking that was going the sled for me. But after coming off 2011 Skidoo etec 600 i was miserable. The 1200 is fast but heavy so it dosen't come close to handling like my old 600. I miss the 2 stroke powerband, lightness and the FUN. My skidoo buddies are telling me im making the wrong choice(part of the reason i'm going Polaris). Hope i can see them in my mirrors next year. Looking to do some mods to make sure of that, lots of good info in this forum. I'll keep everyone posted as the the time passes, slowly.
I made the switch this year never being on an Axys at all. So glad I made the move they are the real deal!!! You will have a blast next season!!

Thanks for the replies, Its harder then I thought to switch brands. The reviews of AXYS sleds sure make me feel I made the right move. And please forgive the messy garage in the background of my pics.

Back
Top Bottom